The Design Process:
- Meet with the designer at your location. Here you can share your vision and what you are looking to have done.
- Our designer will provide professional advice and guidance, and communicate to you what will work best in creating your dream vision.
- Our designer will then create a professional landscape design for you and an obligation-free estimate for the proposed project.
- Your input is important! If you are not sure about certain aspects of the design, or want something changed, our designers will work hand-in-hand with you to create the perfect landscape.
- After receiving your design, we would be happy to have one of our Certified Nursery Landscape Professionals assist you at the Garden Center, reviewing all of the materials and conveying in detail all of the attributes of each item, such as growth and flowering habits, sun requirements, fall color, etc. Or, if you prefer, browse our website for detailed product information.
- If you choose to have your project done, you may sign up in-store or with your designer. Don’t forget to check out our 12 month, 0% financing program at this time and let us know if you are interested!
The Installation Process:
- Your landscape project will be scheduled in advance of installation.
- Our professional landscape crew will arrive in the morning. You do not need to be home, but if you are, our landscape foreman will meet with you and introduce himself.
- While our foreman gives you a quick rundown of the process, the landscape crew will immediately get to work transforming your yard.
- Once the job is completed, the foreman will go over the care of your new landscape with you, including watering requirements and maintenance. If you have any other questions please ask. We are happy to help you!
- Foundation Plantings
- Pool Surround Plantings
- Patio Surround Plantings
- Privacy Hedges
- Naturalistic Landscaping
- Tree Plantings
- Sod Lawns
- Unilock Patios
- Unilock Walkways
- Unilock Retaining Walls